- ND Heartbeat, Genetic Defect Laws Challenged
- Can Cities Ban Late-term Abortions?
- Eyes of the Nation Now on Texas “Fallout”
- At Least Three Texas Abortuaries Closing
- Pro-Life Hispanics to Gather in North Texas
- Gosnell Victims Denied Burial
- U.S. House Passes 20-Week Abortion Ban
- Pro-Abortion Mob Causes Pro-Life Bill to Fail in Texas Senate
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry Calls Pro-Life Special Session for July 1!
- Pro-Life, Pro-Abortion Laws Under Review at Supreme Court
- Urgent Action Needed Today!
- Pro-Aborts, Dems Waging a War on Babies
- Florida Prohibits Gosnell-Like Procedures
- Susan G. Komen Cancels Half its National Walks
- IRS Targets Pro-Life Group, Protects Planned Parenthood
- Abortionists Lose Licenses — Finally!
- CA May Allow Non-Doctors to Perform Abortions
- More than 1 million casualties versus more than 50 million
- Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act Could Apply Nationwide
- D.C. Abortionist Caught on Video with “Crock Pot” Solution
- Eyewitnesses Reveal that Texas Late-Term Abortionist Mirrors Gosnell Horrors, Conditions
- More Butchers Likely Exist, Pro-Lifers Coalesce to Expose Them
- Gosnell Found Guilty!
- Another Abortionist’s Staff Reveals More Gory Details
- Pro-life Members of Congress Helped Expose Gosnell
- INHUMAN Video: Infamous Late-Term Abortionist LeRoy Carhart
- Abortionist Gosnell Jury Still Out
- Did You Miss the Fox News Special on Dr. Gosnell?
- But the House of Horrors Isn’t the Only Such “Clinic”
- Delaware Free of Surgical Abortions — For Now!
- Video Series Exposes Planned Parenthood as INHUMAN
- How About Some Good News?!
- Pray for Our Country Thursday
- Mother’s Day — Father’s Day Baby Bottle Project
- Gosnell Jury Still Out
- Breaking News
- Butcher Abortionist Doesn’t Take Stand at Trial
- Media Blackout is Easing Somewhat — Thanks, Kristen!
- But More MSM Coverage Needed
- GOP Congressional Pro-lifers Urge Media Attention
- Planned Parenthood: Killing Abortion Survivors Okay?
- Killing Abortion Survivors a Gosnell Specialty
- No Filthy Clinics to be Allowed in Alabama
- Thanks, Senator Randi Becker!
- Do “Human Rights” groups protect the pre-born?
- North Dakota Governor signs pro-life bills
- Abortion Referral Clinic Closes in Connecticut
- Iowa PP to Drop Two of Eighteen Sites
- Adult Stem Cell Research Encouraged, Wrongful Death Lawsuits Discouraged
- 40 Days for Life Saves 554 Babies From Abortion
- Activist Judge Kills Three Pro-Life Laws
- Welcome to the new Catholic leader, a staunchly pro-life Pope
- GOP-Controlled States Passing Several Pro-Life Measures
- Arkansas Twice Overrides Veto to Pass Bills
- ND has funds to defend its new pro-life laws
- PP Drops Challenge to Longest Waiting Period
- Four Wisconsin PP Facilities Closed
- Planned Parenthood Annual Report Reveals Taxpayer Funding
- Who Else Is Funding Planned Parenthood?
- China’s “Abort Girls” Policy Reconsidered, But Practice Now Spreading to U.S.A.
- Third-Trimester Abortionist Kills Two More Victims
- Killer Tiller Associates Seek to Reopen His Abortuary
- Birmingham, Alabama Abortuary Finally Is Closed
- New York Considers Most Anti-Life Law in USA
- Sen. Rubio Defends Life in His Response to SOTU
- STATES MUST PASS PRO-LIFE LEGISLATION
- It’s Time NOT to Buy Girl Scout Cookies Again!
- 40 Years of Roe v. Wade Memorials
- One Mother Who Chose Life for Her Son
- Who Is Sponsoring a High-dollar Pro-abortion Gala Next Week?
- Pro-life Marches, Rallies Show Support All Across America
- Even TIME Magazine Admits That Pro-Abortionists Are Losing!
- Four Decades of the Abortion Abomination
- Kansas, Alabama Courts Rule for Life
- Pro-Aborts “Party Like It’s 1973”
- Planned Parenthood Increases Abortions, Decreases Breast Exams
- “Drop Cards” Can Help Spread the Pro-life Message
- Will You Help Memorialize the 55 Million Unborn Babies?
- Record Year for PP Abortion Business
- Bill to Cut Funding to Planned Parenthood Introduced
- Pro-Choice = Pro-Abortion Finally Confirmed by PP!
- Pro-Abortion Organization Seeks to Recruit Younger Activists
- TAKE ACTION! Place a memorial to abortion’s victims at an abortuary.
- Supreme Court Won’t Hear Stem Cell Case
- Georgia’s Fetal Pain Bill Struck Down
- Texas Defunding Of PP Is Okay – For Now
- Pro-Lifers Across America Will Walk and March For Life